My Blog List

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sorry I haven't been around!!

Wow, it sure has been a while since I posted anything! Well I haven't designed anything in a while. I have been really lazy here lately. Laying around, reading books! I have been getting stuff together for the Girl Scout Day Camp. I will be leading the boys this year and I have a lot of fun stuff planned! I have enlisted the help of my 12 year old son. I enjoy spending time with him planning everything. He said he is the Vice President of Day Camp!! Then he called me the other day from his Dad's and asked if he could skip Day Camp because his Dad signed him up for basketball. He LOVES BB so I couldn't say no. But I was a bit heartbroken because this was something that was allowing us to spend one on one time together. We very rarely get to. But who knows, maybe the schedules will work out that he can do both!! I did design a t-shirt for the boys but it is in svg form so I don't know how I can put it on here. But I will takes pics when the boys airbrush them and post them! Well, that is all of the blubbering I am going to do for now so have a great day everyone and keep on creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment