My Blog List

Friday, May 28, 2010

Well, OK


I was just reading through my blog and noticed that I almost always start with Well or Ok!! So I will just have to be a little more careful and try to be a little more creative with my words!
So! I LOVE to go fishing for "big" cats. (That is big catfish) And for the past three years I have been going with my husband to Fat Cats Pay Lake in Grove City, Ohio. I have SOOO much fun there fishing with my husband and kids. In fact, I have such a good time that I design the web site and all of the flyers, business cards, ads, tickets, etc. Here is the link to the website, http://www.fatcatspaylake.com
Go on over and check it out. Heck, come on out and fish with us! Here is a little craft that I did for one of my friends that has been catching some monsters lately! Let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment